Friday 13 April 2012

3Days Ago* one of our friends we met from a Student Exchange at UTS decided to hold a welcome party for us after Uni!Sorry there are no photos I was lazy and forgot lol. The party was fun and met some interesting people XD. If you want to see some footage or photos go to Vicky`s Blog I will post a link to it here.

Also after the party I did the smartest thing and tried to ride home on my bike in the rain and that resulted in a couple of these 
So thats a short story on first injury here +D.

Then went home and played with a new puzzle I bought~


Was only 300 Pieces but might try do a 1000 one soon.

3 comments:

  1. ouch that injury..
    pro puzzle lol how long did it take you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha can`t remember prob like 3hours

      Delete